Wishlist Wednesday | #6



Once a month I aim to share with you books or bookish items that have made their way onto my wishlist! This is my sixth Wishlist Wednesday post, and to see all of my previous posts then head over to this page.


I have recently been loving spending time on Instagram and exploring the beautiful bookish feeds. I saw some really cool mugs and cushions and discovered they were all from Bookworm Boutique! So of course I headed over to the Society 6 page to check everything out! I then proceeded to send my boyfriend an overwhelming amount of links! Needless to say I really liked a lot of things! I've shortlisted a few of the items that I really loved, because if I were to show everything I liked we'd be here for a while! 

(Click the picture for link to the item)

    

Mugs - $15

    

Throw Pillows - $20


I've included the wonderful bookmarks created by My Bookmark in a previous Wishlist Wednesday post, however they've announced a new collection which have taken my heart! If you've seen my recent Pokémon Go Book Tag post you'll know that I've been playing and really enjoying Pokémon Go. So isn't it only natural that these two world should collide to create amazing Pokémon bookmarks?! Sign me up!


Pokémon Go Bookmarks - £19.94 (available for pre-order)


My list this month is short and sweet! I've recently been introduced into the world of the adult colouring book, and after experimenting on a couple of pages I've discovered it's something I really enjoy, especially while watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix! I think that having a bit of a larger colour selection within my crayons would make for a really fun colouring experience, so that's right crayons are on my wishlist!


Marco Raffine 7100 72 Coloured Pencils - £16.99


So that is August's Wishlist Wednesday post complete!! I would love to know which items you have been wishing for this month! Let me know in the comments!

Labels: , , , , , , ,