Wishlist Wednesday | #4



This is my fourth Wishlist Wednesday post! I've created a page which explains a little bit more about Wishlist Wednesday, and contains links to my old Wishlist Wednesday posts! 

This month's Wishlist Wednesday includes quite a few literary items, and maybe even one or two completely non-bookish items that I just really really want!!


In my last two Wishlist posts I've mentioned that I want to build my collection of Pop Vinyl figures. My collection was started with a Valentine's gift of Chewbacca, I then bought myself Snape I couldn't help myself. In my last post I included the Voldy Pop, and what do you know, the boyfriend surprised me with him!! I now have three Pop Vinyl figures and I think they look so incredible on my bookcase!


These are all photos taken from my Instagram (@alxandraflorence_) so make sure you head on over if you like bookstagram accounts!

The next set of Pop Vinyl figures I have my eyes on are, of course Loki, but also these three!!


I'm sorry but how incredible are they?! The Sherlock Pop is two wonderful worlds colliding! Benedict as both Sherlock and Hamlet, and as a slight Hamlet geek how am I supposed to resist?!

Sherlock with Skull (Limited Edition) Pop Vinyl Figure  - £11.99

Mushu and Cricket Pop Vinyl Figure - £9.99

Regina George Pop Vinyl Figure - £8.99


Time for a bookish confession; I've never read a Rick Riordan book. Percy Jackson has been on my TBR for the longest time, but I just haven't got round to reading it yet! Not reading any of Rick Riordan's previous books hasn't stopped my interest in his latest release, The Trials of Apollo. I've put off buying this book because, well student life, but man do I want to read it!!


The Trials of Apollo: The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan (Hardcover) - £6.49


The next book on my wishlist hasn't actually been released yet, but I've seen loads of booktubers showing it in their BEA and Book Con hauls, and what can I say? It caught my attention!
The book I'm talking about is Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake. The sounds really interesting and right up my street! I can't wait to get my hands on it!


Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake - £7.99 Preorder
Release Date: September 20th, 2016


I'm pretty certain absolutely everyone in the bookish community knows of these bookmarks, I mean they're pretty darn fabulous!


While I love all of My Bookmark's bookmarks, my two favourites are the Harry Potter bookmark, and the mermaid tale bookmark!

Harry Potter bookmarker - £17.80 (plus shipping)
Mermaid tale in the book bookmark - £17.80 (plus shipping)


For a while now I've been thinking about getting some fairy lights for my bookcase. I've seen lots of beautiful bookcases that have been topped with a string of fairy lights on Instagram, and I'm now 100% that I want some more fairy lights of my own! I've not found the perfect lights just yet, but I do think these from Amazon are quite cute!



Dailyart Globe String Lights - £7.99


Wow that was quite a long Wishlist Wednesday post!! Make sure you let me know what you are wishing for this Wednesday! 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,