Pokémon Go Book Tag




I've seen this book tag all across Twitter and I just had to do it myself! I've been out catching them all with my little brother, and really enjoying it, like most of the world!! This tag was originally created by Read at Midnight so make sure you head over to check out the original post.




The first books that I remember really loving are The Worst Witch books. They started a love of reading that has continued on.



Pride and Prejudice, no questions asked! I reread it at least once every year, and if it's on TV then I will be watching it!





This book saw a lot of coverage, in huge part due to its author's YouTube fame, and the drama that surrounded it. I got Girl Online partly out of curiosity as to what the writing would be like, but I think the huge coverage put me off slightly, and I've yet to finish it two years on.



I couldn't narrow this one down to just one book, so it's more a general theme of New Adult college books, which I've read a fair few of! I love NA, but they do usually hold quite a lot of similarities!




I've always looked at the Falling Kingdoms books and been slightly intimated by the fact that they're still being released! However, I have actually read the first book and I'm looking forward to the rest.



Quite a few books have kept me up reading them through the night, but most recently the culprit was A Court of Mist and Fury which I absolutely adored!



As previously mentioned I loved ACOMAF, so of course Feyre and Rhysand are pretty high up on my list of bookish OTPs, however they're also alongside Arin and Kestrel from The Winner's trilogy, because I also adored those books and both characters!




This hands down has to be the Rusk University series by Cora Carmack, they're hot and steamy and I  always manage to speed through them.



I'm probably not the only one answering Harry Potter to this one, it's Harry Potter and it'll never get old!




I was slightly sceptic of the Throne of Glass series, I wasn't sure how I'd feel about fantasy and magic, and was wary of the extent of the high praise it seemed to be receiving. Well obviously I was very silly because the Throne of Glass series has been incredible so far!






I couldn't think of a particular series, but an author definitely sprang to mind! I've never read anything by Colleen Hoover, but I do really want to. I really enjoy reading New Adult, and there's been lots of praise for her books in the bookish community, so I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one (preferably with the American cover) and giving Colleen Hoover a go!



Although they aren't collector's editions I would love to own the Penguin Vintage Classics Austen Series, particularly Pride and Prejudice, Persuasion, Emma and Sense and Sensibility as they are my favourites. The covers of the Penguin editions are absolutely beautiful, and I hope to one day own all of the Austen collection.



I'm highly anticipating the release of Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake. It's a a fantasy novel that sounds like it's going to be pretty damn good!




Up until recently I didn't particularly feel that I had an auto-buy author, but I've come to realise that my auto-buy author is Sarah J. Maas. I've adored all of the six books of hers that I've read, and I'm excited for her next release in September, and all of the other books she's announced she'll be writing in the ACOTAR world!





It feels like I've been waiting a long time for a lot of books, one series that springs to mind is the illustrated Harry Potter books, waiting for a new one every year is going to be torture!


I'm not tagging anyone in particular, but I would love to see how you answer the questions! Now, time to hunt some Pokémon!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,