Wishlist Wednesday | #3


A few months ago I posted my second Wishlist Wednesday, you can read both of my two previous posts here and here.

This list is a rundown of some bookish (and maybe even non-bookish) related items that I'm coveting at the moment!


In my last wishlist post I mentioned that I wanted to kick start my Pop Vinyl collection with the Loki figure, while that never happened, I do in fact have two Pop figures! 


My lovely lovely boyf got me the Chewbacca figure (bobble head!!!!) for Valentine's Day, because, well, he knows me!
Chewy is definitely my favourite Star Wars character and I love him so so much!
Inspired by the start of my collection I justified the purchase of Snape through teaching book reviews on World Book Day, and using my illustrated Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone as a teaching tool!

Now that I've got two Pop figures I'm keen to keep on getting more! I'd love to get the Loki, but I really have my heart set on He Who Shall Not Be Named!


Lord Voldemort Pop Vinyl Figure - £8.99


I've made no attempt to hide my love for Jane Austen and all things Pride and Prejudice, so when I saw the gorgeous copy of Persuasion in Regan from PeruseProject's video I fell for the cover! I've been wanting pretty copies of my favourite Jane Austen books for a while now, and I think I've finally found the editions for me!


Vintage Classic Austen Series 
Pride and Prejudice - £7.51
Emma - £7.99
Persuasion - £7.99
Sense and Sensibility - £7.99


A slightly less bookish item that I've had my eye on is this beautiful Daniel Wellington watch


I think it's absolutely stunning, and a really timeless watch that could be worn with anything!

Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield 36mm - £159


What's on your wishlist this Wednesday? Let me know in the comments!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,