Wishlist Wednesday | #1



I was killing two hours in uni the other day with a friend, and I introduced her to the wonderful world of Etsy. That's right, she hadn't heard of that glorious website. So obviously we started searching for anything and everything, and boy did we find some gems! Here are the things that made it onto my wish list!


First off is this necklace, book themed, of course. There's lots of necklaces in this style on Etsy, but the quote stood out, and I think it sums me up perfectly.


Necklace - £12.06


Next up is a Kindle cover, my friend is actually in need of a cover for her new Kindle, and when we both saw this it went to the top of our wish lists. I've made no effort to hide my absolute adoration of Pride and Prejudice on this blog, so really it can't come as a surprise to anyone to find this item here. It's just so beautiful!


Kindle Paperwhite Cover from £24.99


Perhaps the best item on this whole list, and the one I really want the most (as in someone please buy it for me, I've sadly been banned from buying anymore mugs as there's no room for anymore in the kitchen, they're already seeping out of the cupboards onto the worktop!) I can't even put into words just how much I want this. I don't care what people say, Loki is my favourite. As is Tom Hiddleston, but that's a whole different post!


There's also this mug from the same seller. 


I can't decide which I like more.

I think I just want both.

Both Loki mugs are £6.70 each

I'm not sure if this is going to become a new feature on the blog where I talk about things on my wish list that are perhaps not book related, I'm going to see how it goes and maybe there'll be a post next week too.

What items are on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments!

Labels: , , , ,