Wishlist Wednesday | #2



I did a Wishlist Wednesday post a few months back now, which you can read here, and I thought I'd create another one.

So here are the things that are on my wishlist!

I've been after this book for ages now, but it's an expensive Kindle purchase that I'm not sure I'm ready to make. The synopsis sounds so intriguing, really fun, and definitely up my street! Hopefully I'll be reading this sooner rather than later.


Sophomore Year Is Greek To Me by Meredith Zeitlin

Kindle - £10.35
Hardcover - £10.89


A more organised or bigger bookcase


My bookshelf is pretty organised, and I guess you could say I pride myself on that. But the thing is it's starting to overflow. It's becoming a serious problem and I think a bigger bookcase may be on the cards in the near future. Oh the life of a book blogger.


I have the coolest (if I say so myself) little rabbit things on the top of my bookshelf, along with my fake Oscar and Smurf collection.


I also have a slight love for Loki, as you may remember from my last post. And I thought it would be brilliant to tie the two things together

Loki Pop Vinyl Figure - £9.99

Is that not the cutest thing?! I've fallen for it and now I want it!


What's on your wishlist this Wednesday? Let me know in the comments!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,