Book On Repeat | Feature and Follow



Feature and Follow is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

This Week's Prompt

What book do you reread the most?


The book that I have read the most is hands down Pride and Prejudice. I read it at least once a year because it is one of my all time favourite books! A YA book that I've also read more than once is The Winner's Curse. It's my favourite YA fantasy and I never get bored rereading it! 

Let me know which book or books you reread the most!

Go ahead and follow my blog on whichever platform you use, and I'd also love you to follow me on Twitter and Instagram, and I've recently started a Facebook page! All my links are in the sidebar! Let me know if you've followed me in the comments so I can follow you back!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,