What I'm Planning To Read This Christmas


I have not sat down and read a book in the longest time, I got Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them on release day and it’s still just sitting on my bookcase. In fact, I’ve had quite a few new books recently that I’m really excited to read but I just have not felt like reading, which has not been helped by the fact I’ve been incredibly busy these past two months. I had to make the very sad decision to lower my Goodreads Reading Goal once again, because there was simply no way I was going to manage to read 75 books by the end of December, considering that to this day I have only read 35.


But my Christmas break is right around the corner, and so help me God I will be reading, although my break is looking like it’s shaping up to be pretty busy too! This list is for myself as much as it is a sharing of what I’m going to read with all of my fellow bookworms. The way I see it, if I put it in a list, on the internet no less, then I am definitely more likely to get (at least some of) these books read! I would also absolutely love for you to share with me what you’re planning on reading this Christmas, I love nothing more than finding new books that people recommend and adding them to my wish list! So please share what you’re wanting to read, whether that be writing the books in a comment, or adding a link to your own post in the comments!




Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them by J. K.Rowling

I want Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them to be a book that I just sit down and read in as close to one sitting as possible. So although my copy arrived on publication day I've put off reading it until I'll be able to blitz it. I'm excited to read and watch this, and see what I think of the American wizzarding world.



Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake

I've been anticipating this book for quite a while, and it's been sat on my bookcase for too long. I am excited to read this book, but as I said, I've been really busy lately and not had much time to read at all. I'm looking forward to reading this book, hopefully with chocolate, next to the fire with my doggy curled up next to me.





Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton

 I have owned this book for an embarrassingly long time considering it has quite simply spent it's time looking pretty on my shelf. I've heard amazing things about this and I want to read it, the amount of time I've had it suggests I need to read it!



Smut by Karina Halle

Sometimes I just want a New Adult novel to enjoy, Smut is the book I'll be picking up when I'm craving New Adult. I heard about this book on booktube and have since downloaded it on my Kindle, hopefully it'll be a quicker read and will up my 2016 reading total!


That's a list of the main books I'm hoping to read over Christmas. I hope to be reading these along with a few other books too! As I have already mentioned I would love to know what books you're hoping to read this holiday period, so please let me know in the comments!
meta name="twitter:image" content="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhGQSXkKNTXRM9-NtGSkdqs7uklQhp1jLE3Klo269XgQyZ7UtUmA4fMb6pSgsMnKNFAJbjF2yUL07cWWTnWbGv8z-nAclHInx256DZbG1UMyfVzXOPL3jB1M1resLsmAP2cCjzeRR9zFHo/s1600/IMG_6198.jpg" />

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,