My Christmas Book Wishlist | Wishlist Wednesday


I, like many other booklovers, have more than one book on my Christmas wish list. Of course I also have quite a few items that I would love Santa to bring me that aren’t books at all, but I do have a list of books that I would really love for Christmas this year. The books that have made it onto this list are books that I wouldn’t particularly buy for myself for one reason or another, but do really want. I in no way expect all of these books for Christmas, it’s simply a list of books that I have never got around to buying for myself,  although I may end up gifting myself a book or two!




Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling

The first book is the illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, I got Philosopher’s Stone for Christmas last year so I’d love to continue on the tradition and add the second illustrated book to my collection!



Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

Next up I would love one of the Penguin Classic editions of Jane Austen’s books. I’ve mentioned these editions more than once before, but they’re beautiful and not the kind of thing that I would buy for myself! So one of them would be the perfect Christmas treat, and as Pride and Prejudice is one of my all time favourite books, I’d have to say that’s the one that I’d love to have a spot on my bookcase.



Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson

This book is a little on the pricey for Amazon side of things, which is honestly the big reason that I’ve put off buying it for myself. Again I’ve spoke about this book before and really love the sound of it, but over a tenner for a book? I don’t think I could justify spending that on a book for myself!



The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye

This books sounds so cool! My sister has a slight love for Russia due to her history course, and from being constantly told about it, when I saw that The Crown’s Game is set in Tsarist Russia I knew it had to be. As with Blackmoore I feel that this book is slightly pricey at just over £12 on Amazon, so again I’m not able to fully justify buying it for myself.

If you have any recommendations for books you think I should invest in then please let me know in the comments!
meta name="twitter:image" content="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgy9EcEF4EYeTt-ARZ7mtqdAqvr3I8UnAhlSea23GNZABM4Gq9iSn7vEteQsysF7t450Ca_zvt58DDrmQXBjYgOqAyBr921VAvIwfBFvsAmepz2N6qzVrFHN-xJlpe8TaWxZJG-_32i_ec/s1600/Wishlist+Wednesday.png" />

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,