Dream Book Conference Panel | Author Edition

There aren't many book conferences that take place where I live, however if I were to create my own book conference I would use Eventbrite!  Eventbrite is the largest self-service ticketing platform in the world that helps people find and plan events. Eventbrite are currently working on a project right now, and have encouraged me to share my dream panel for a book conference!

I thought the project sounded really interesting so here is my post!

My Dream Author Panel



J. K. Rowling

Sarah J. Maas

Marie Rutkoski


I would love to get these three authors together to talk about fantasy in Young Adult fiction. I think it would be super interesting to get their takes on world building and character description/development in the fantasy genre, because let's face it, they're all pretty incredible at it. I'd also love to get them talking about kickass female characters, the likes of Hermione, Aelin, Kestrel, Molly Weasley and Professor McGonagall, whether they're the main heroine or play a minor role in the narrative. 


They're the three authors I'd love to get together to talk fantasy, I'd love to know who you would pick! I really enjoyed writing this post, so if you'd like me to do a character based post then I would be more than happy to do so!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,