Monthly Wrap Up | August 2016


August has without a doubt been my best reading month so far, due to the fact I spent to weeks in sunny Cyprus doing as much reading as possible! I limited the amount of physical books I took away with me, but for the list of my top books that I took on holiday check out this post

Internet was extremely limited while I was away, so I couldn't keep up to date on any social media or even Goodreads! My solution was to record every book I read, including start and end date; I now have a lot of Goodreads updating to do!

Anyway, here are the books that I read this August, as I've been away I haven't got any reviews up yet for these books but I will be writing reviews! I made notes on the books I now just need to sit with my laptop!


What I Read


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling



Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J. K. Rowling



Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan



Empress Orchid by Anchee Min



The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson



The Allure of Julian Lefray by R. S. Grey



Live Me by Celeste Grande



The Last One by Tawdra Kandle



The Possibility of Somewhere by Julia Day



My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick



Texas Summer by Leslie Hatchel



The Crown by Kiera Cass



One, Two, Three by Elodi Nowodazkij



A Summer Like No Other by Elodi Nowodazkij



The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen



Currently Reading


The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks



As you can see I read lots of books, and while I don't have reviews up yet you can head over to my Goodreads to see how I rated all of the books!

What did you read this August? Let me know in the comments!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,