Wishlist Wednesday | Books I Want For Summer



While I've got plenty of books sorted that I'm taking away with me and will be reading poolside, there's some physical books that I'd love to own and take with me. So this Wishlist Wednesday is a bookish themed holiday post!

To see all my past Wishlist Wednesday posts and find out what it's all about, head over to this page which explains a little more about it!

There are quite a few books that I want to read and that are sitting on my Amazon wishlist, but for the purpose of this post I've narrowed them down to books I really want to read soon!


The Books:



The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson - £4

Although I've recently been loving fantasy novels, this YA contemporary sounds right up my street, and I think it would be perfect to read by the pool!



The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen - £5.99

I'm in a really fantasy place at the moment and this book is really appealing to my current reading state of mind.



The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas - £5.59

I'm up to date with the Throne of Glass novels, so now all that's left until September 6th is to read The Assassin's Blade!



Asking For It by Louise O'Neill - £9.09

I adored Louise O'Neill's Only Ever Yours, and I've seen a lot about this book online and in the media. Not only that, but this YA book has now also been republished as an adult novel.



Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone - £12.22

I saw someone speak about this book on booktube and as soon as I saw the description I knew that this is a book that I really want to read!!



Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson - £10.49

Regan from Peruse Project raved about this book quite a bit and I looked it up and it really appealed to me! But I'm not going to lie, the £10 price tag for a paperback has put me off purchasing it just yet!



Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton - £3.85

This is a book that I've seen and heard quite a lot about in the bookish world and it caught my interest. This book is part of Amazon's current buy three selected paperbacks for £10 offer, which obviously makes it a bit more inviting!


What books do you wish you had for this summer (or winter for all those on the other side of the world!) Let me know in the comments!

I'm planning on doing a few summer related posts, so if you have any post ideas you'd like to see then please let me know!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,