Monthly Wrap Up | June 2016



I've gone on and on about the never ending reading slump that I've been in basically this whole year, and while I didn't read all that many books this month, it had nothing to do with the slump!! A busy life and placement are two of the reasons I haven't read that many books, but with a completely free summer until October I think I'll be reading lots again soon!

What I Read


Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes



Dumplin' by Julie Murphy



Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas



Currently Reading

Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas


I finally did not finished Girl Online!! I finally came to the conclusion that I'm never going to pick it up again and finish it, so I made it Goodreads official! But I am reading Queen of Shadows and really enjoying it, I want to be up to date with the Throne of Glass series before the release of the fifth book in September! I loved all three of the books that I read this month, which although I didn't read a lot, I'm happy that I really enjoyed them all!

What did you read this June?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,