Liebster Award | Response and Nominees


Slightly late but I was nominated for the Liebster award by Nicola Reads YA, so thank you very much!


The Liebster Award is a chain reward that was created to welcome and introduce new bloggers into the community!

The Rules


Link back to the person that nominated you
Give 10 random facts about yourself
Answer 10 questions from your nominator
Nominate 10 new and obscure bloggers
Come up with 10 questions for them to answer
Inform your nominees

Random Facts About Me


I hate spicy food
My brother and I insist we're super tasters
I wish I could play guitar but my musical abilities suck
I played a mermaid in Peter Pan at the Edinburgh Fringe
Sticky Toffee Pudding is the best pudding out there
I'm slightly obsessed with the Kim K game
I think milk tastes funny
I could eat chocolate covered raisins like there's no tomorrow
Same goes for milk chocolate digestive biscuits, I can eat a packet in one sitting
I am terrified of spiders

Questions From Nominator


1. Did you have a favourite book growing up?
I absolutely adored the Worst Witch series, I had all of the books, I wanted to be Mildred and I even liked the TV series. I'm sad to say I don't have the newest book that came out recently, but maybe some day.

2. What was the last book you bought?
Ahhhh, I do not know. I think I bought a couple from Waterstones during one of their promotions, and if my memory serves me well they were Elanor and Park and Only Ever Yours.

3. Are you a morning person or an evening person?
I'm definitely a morning person. I wake up stupid early most mornings and I'm usually good to go. I'm the kind of girl that needs her sleep, early to bed early to rise.

4. Who is your favourite book character?
Kestrel from The Winner's Trilogy, purely because she's incredible and I want to be her in a movie adaptation.

5. What is the one book (or series) that you would recommend everyone to read?
It took me a while to answer this one, because I have favourites in specific genres that may not be someone's cup of tea. I suppose I'd tell everyone to read an Austen because she's a genius, try out Wuthering Heights for Heathcliff, give The Winner's Curse a go because I'm in love, and go and grab Gone Girl because oh holy smokes that book.

6. Are you a member of a book group?
I'm not a member of a book group, although I think it would be so fun to be part of one!

7. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging last September so it's been a good ten months.

8. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
I'd love to go to Mexico and Hawaii. My sister, cousin and I want to do a food road trip of America which would be incredible.

9.What book are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading Only Ever Yours and I'm loving it!

10. Do you have a special routine or favourite place for reading?
I can pretty much anywhere, except the car because then I feel sick, which sucks. I don't have a routine, I just grab a book and go.

11.Do you like to watch movie adaptations of books?
Part of me hates watching movie adaptations because they're normally never as good as the book, but then the other part of me loves sitting and pointing out every little detail that has changed or suddenly vanished.

I Nominate


1. Hungover Fiction Lover
2. Castles Made of Books
3. Obsessive Compulsive Reader
4. P.S. I love that book!
5. Paperback Opinion
6. Teen Book Hoots
7. Too Read or Not Too Read
8. The Novel Orange
9. Pinker Than Fiction
10. My So-Called Book Reviews

My Questions for Nominees


What is the worst book you've ever read?
What book would you love to see as a film?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
What's your biggest fear?
Who would be your fictional boyfriend?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Are you savoury or sweet? What's your favourite from your chosen category?
Do you have or wish to have any pets?
What is your go to I just want to laugh film?
Where is the best place you've ever visited?

If you've been nominated then I apologise, but link your post in the comments so I can check it out!

Labels: , , , , , , ,