Top Ten Tuesday | Top 10 Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I had to scour the internet long and hard to find these debut novels that are being released in 2015, and I'm glad I did. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on these books!

10. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi


16th June 2015

The Night We Said Yes sounds like a really interesting novel as teens re-create the past. I'm looking forward to reading this, it has alternating chapters between the past and the present, I find that I really like reading alternating chapters, so it will be interesting to see how they've been used in this novel.

9. The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne


1st May 2015

Kate's father, the man she's had no contact with, turns up and takes her into his family. But it turns out he's running for US President. And there's a bad boy. Would it be a good book if there wasn't a bad boy? It kind of reminds me of First Daughter with Katie Holmes mixed with a little bit of Sarah Dessen, an author I love.

8. The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark


15th January 2015

They're best friends, she loves him but he thinks he doesn't like her back. He's falling for her but doesn't want to mess anything up. Add figure skating and I'm sold.

7. One Of The Guys by Lisa Aldin


10th February 2015

I'm a sucker for a novel set in a boarding school, throw in a fake date business and the chance at love and if you ask me you've got a winning combination.

6. Faking Perfect by Rebecca Phillips


30th June 2015

This book sounds really appealing, there's a sort of love triangle which I'm now okay with, and lots of drama and baggage that Lexi keeps hidden.

5. Sophomore Year Is Greek To Me by Meredith Zeitlin


21st April 2015

Everything about this book appeals to me, the cover (which I adore), the premise (which sounds hilarious and intriguing) and the fact it's set in Greece. I'm looking forward to reading this, it sounds like the perfect holiday book.

4. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga


12th February 2015

My Heart and Other Black Holes sounds like a really poignant novel, and if my experience with John Green and Perks has taught me anything, it's that I love this kind of book. This sounds like the kind of book you read in one sitting, alone and with chocolate for support.

3. Anne and Henry by Dawn Ius


Expected 2015

This book has already been featured in one of my Waiting On Wednesday posts, so I couldn't not include it. I love history, so this modern twist on Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII sounds really intriguing.

2. The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen


16th June 2015

This book sounds really entertaining and funny, I read and loved Shut Out by Kody Keplinger, The Revenge Playbook definitely sounds similar so I'm sure I'll love it!

1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


12th February 2015

This book sounds so incredible, I cannot wait to read it! I fell in love a little bit when I read the description, it sounds so promising and amazing. I love an alternate world fantasy novel, Red Queen definitely fits in this genre and I'm so excited to get it!

So those are the ten debut novels that I'm eagerly anticipating in 2015. Did any of these books make it onto your lists? I'd love to know which books you picked, I'm always looking to add more to my ever growing TBR pile! If you're new to the blog then make sure you follow me on Bloglovin'!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,